Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tech update and information about latest technology

Tech update and information about latest technology


India Vs Pakistan Semi 30 MAr 2011 Mohali

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 09:03 PM PDT

India vs pakistan super semifinal ready …

High Pressure Match

Who Wins Dont Guess

Click Here For Match

Or Poll

Note: There is a poll embedded within this post, please visit the site to participate in this post's poll.

Hello everyone,
World Cup 2011 Cricket countdown has started and I hope India will win this World Cup. Here I’ll share my best 15 players who should be in the Indian team selected for the World Cup in my opinion:

1. Sachin Tendulkar
2. Virender Sehwag
3. Gautam Gambhir
4. Virat Kohli
5. Yuvraj Singh
6. Suresh Raina
7. Mahender Singh Dhoni (Captain & wk)
8. Rohit Sharma and Saurabh Tiwari
9. Yusuf Pathan
10. Harbhajan Singh
11. R. Ashwin Pragyan Ojha or
12. Zaheer Khan
13. Ashish Nehra
14. Ishant Sharma
15. S. Munaf Patel or Shreesanth

ATP Masters Miami – Compulsory wins for Nadal and Federer

Posted: 27 Mar 2011 03:32 AM PDT

Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer at the Masters in Miami are loosely drafted in the third round. The world ranking first from Spain, defeated the Japanese Kei Nishikori 6-4, 6-4. Federer did his duty task against Radek Stepanek from the Czech Republic at 6-3, 6-3 a little more clearly.
The Swiss, who in the world rankings, only the number three, moved by the success in the eternal victory list with Pete Sampras the same. “It’s funny,” Federer said, “but that shows how long I’m at it, and what I have around the world and on all surfaces it all have won.” His 762nd Career success on the ATP Tour offers Federer in the standings to seventh move forward. Leading the list of Jimmy Connors. The Americans won in 1241 was successful.

Much like Federer, who could use all three break chances in bidding against Stepanek, Nadal was also pleased with his performance in Florida. “I am very happy with how I played. It was a good level,” said Nadal, who was in the important situations at the highest, and in the first round twice fended off two break chances against him. “The feeling was better than last week, that was important. And my serve worked in the end again.”

Defending champion Roddick eliminated

Fewer had to laugh Defender Andy Roddick. The Americans were struck in his second-round match against Pablo Cuevas. “I was going a few problems with breathing. Something has caught me, a bit like that. I let the check when I get home,” said Roddick, who has abducted a well-Bronchial infections. Ranked eighth in the world looked exhausted in the second set and took the medical care of the tournament doctor to complete.

Despite everything against Roddick had the number 67 of the world the chance at advancement. In the second set tie-break but he brought with repeated forehand errors to the reward of his labor. In the end it was 4:6 and 6:7 (4:7) from the perspective of the 28-year-old U.S. Open champion of 2003. “I’m just frustrated. It is not like the place, knowing that not one hundred percent can get. I have the feeling that happens to me often,” said Roddick.

No comments:

Post a Comment